July 12, 2011 Meeting Summary
From OHM Space Corporation
4th Regular Member/Board Meeting
Date: July 12, 2011
1700 W. Main St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Total Attendees: 20
Members Present: Philip, Court, Robert, Lawrence, Derek, Dan, Andrew, Ray, Brian, Mike
All Directors Present: Jason, Dylan
Recorded By: Jason C. Stone
- We have two new members (Ray and Damon!)
- We have spent all our rent credits at this point for the renovation, so, future expenses should be donated if possible.
- We have sold several t-shirts, but, we have not yet covered our expenses for the Kimono Lantern T-Shirts. Dylan and Jason will pay the difference to Massive Graphics and work out some terms for reimbursement.
- David Smolkin and Nick Lillard each donated money for a bucket of paint. Courtney Myers has also pledge to donate a bucket.
- The first month of rent costs $800 for the total 10k since the rent credits will not start until the end of July.
- Refrigerator donated by Jason
- Philip donated paint sprayer
- We have a 2 year lease now
- We need about 5 members per month to staty on track with our projections
- We want to get the doors open before the end of the month
- Jason and Dylan have volunteered to hire workers to finish the painting
- Dylan has a lead on additional AC units (from Edmond Schools) if we can't repair what we have
- We still want to test the existing units
- Robert has all the parts for access control we should have it in two weeks
- Kickstarter has not been launched, but, Dylan has secured a PR person to help us pro bono
- Robert discussed mounting the deadbolt on the underside of the door.
- we need to be sure that if the power fails on the electronic lock then the door can be locked through some other mechanism
- we need to make sure that the electronics are not damaged from water
- we need to make sure that the door can not be pried open even when locked
- we could put a maglock on the top
- find replacement door before major modification
- Painting will be handled by Firstep
- people who would like to help can show up
- we need someone in the space that will be responsible for the equipment
- we have to keep the guns clean after each use
- Billy will have salvation army pickup all stuff we don't own tomorrow
- We need to plan for giving out receipts for non-cash donations
- Mike suggested that talk to the owner about what we can do with the sign
- it needs to be re-anchored and it needs a logo
- we'll discuss it on blabber list
- Philip asked if people are free to take things from stuff left in the space, Dylan didn't suggest it without asking Billy
- Jason from Dell said that we can get on the Dell charitable donations list once we have 501(c)(3)
Meeting Adjourned at 8:06PM