February 14, 2012 Meeting Summary
From OHM Space Corporation
Date:February 14, 2012
End: 8:44 PM
1700 W. Main St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Total Attendees: 20
Members Present: Dan Weaver, Lawrence Kincheloe, Robert Green, David Smolkin, Derek Hubbard, Stan Hall, Mike Douglas, Nico Cinocco, Mia Bottoms, Court Myers, James Newman
All Directors Present: Jason Stone, Dylan Mackey
Recorded By: Jason C. Stone
- 46 Total Members
- 6 New members since our last meeting!
- Current balance $2008.24
- We opened a safety box at downtown bank of oklahoma.
- Cost was $23 for 1 year
- There seems to be an overcharge.
- Liability waivers have been placed in the box
- We filed a registration form with the State today so that we can solicit donations.
- Cost was $65.
- OhmSpace Logo Shirts on order
- We are working on getting vending machine details form manufacture
- $589 In repair costs including bathroom, paint, painting gear, scaffolding and CNC Mill moving
- $900 In unpaid installments
- I'm sending out request for installments tonight!
- End of first year on Feb 25!
- One section painted and had tables
- CNC MIll is downstairs
- 501c3 paperwork is finished. We will be approving it tomorrow.
- Getting heat is slow going. We are still tracking down parts.
- New vending machines
- New Kiln on loan
2012 Board Elections
- The board has decided to add an additional board postion with a 1 year term
- Jason nominated Scott Phillips.
- Lawrence and Dylan seconded the nomination
- Scott elected unanimously with no opposition
- The board will elect officer positions asap.
- We need to propose the positions we would like to fill
- Mike Douglas presented buildout
- Cour Myers suggested bathroom design.
- He emphasized the need to pull proper permits
- Review MIBS for next meeting
- We should try to post agendas items on the list before the meetings
- We should try to start limiting the time people talk during the meetings
- Confirm meeting notes
- Next month we have roles with responsibility
- April we vote for officier positions
- David Smolkin suggested the smoking only be done in ventilated room
Meeting Adjourned 8:44PM