December 13, 2011 Meeting Summary
From OHM Space Corporation
Date:December 13, 2011
End: 8:44 PM
1700 W. Main St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Total Attendees: 27
Members Present: Sean, Dan, Lawrence, Robert, Jonathan, Charles, David, Andrew, Derek, Mia, Rhett, Matt Mills, Stan
All Directors Present: Jason, Dylan
Recorded By: Jason C. Stone
- 8 New Members in November!
- 2 New Member so far this month!
- Total of 36 Members!
- Rent goes up in January to $800
- New inventory system that uses QR codes and the wiki
- Lots of thanks to the people who have been donating time to repairing the back room especially Nick Lillard & Derick
- Thanks to Derek for kitchen
- Thanks to Nico for the furniture/shelf donations
- Vending Machine
- Money disappeared from donations box
- We purchased two shop heaters for $500
- Current Balance: $2412.29
- 501(c)3 status - first draft is completed and in the hands of a lawyer who is reviewing it
- We have two new industrial heaters and plumbers who will install the heaters for free!
- They will be working on installing gas and heating units this weekend
- We'll also be installing a hot water heater.
- Contact Dylan for scheduling work
- We need to get heat before we finish painting
- Proposing monthly memberships plans be added
- We don't have to take over downstairs space until January
- We have a team working on grants now
- Drew Hendricks is our PR guy. He worked with the Marine Corp.
- Salon 3rd week of January at Myriad Gardens fundraising event
- Members are allowed to suggest changes to the bylaws
- Please be kind to strangers. "Be Excellent To One Another!"
- Paul mentioned that downstairs could be paid for by sharing with a sculptor
- Paul and Nick may start wrok on a security gate
- Nico will be going to an auction soon that may have some interesting items that can be used in projects
- Jason asked people to help with blog posts and mentioned that Brooke will be blogging for OK Lovecraft
- Brooke mentioned that they are working on the back room as a temp home for OK Lovecraft
- Mia mentioned that the bathroom plan is almost funded and mentioned that she may block the entire window for now
- Derek mentioned that he would like to hold a wood working class and donate money towards woodworking equipment
- Introduced new members
- Nico is doing a steampunk project starting in Feb. to get ready for a steampunk event in October
Meeting Adjourned 8:44PM