April 17 2012 Meeting Summary
From OHM Space Corporation
- Signing Lease For Extra 5k
- Watch out for commons area downstairs
- We have trash and access to the yard. We need to keep up the yard
- We have a renewed insurance policy - $2,485.70/year with$771.43 and monthly payments of $199.31/month for 9 months
- 1023 is finished and we have it on the wiki for review! $850 filing fee. Please help do the review!
- Jason and Dylan donated $500 each
- Chuck Fair and Friends finished hacker loft
- 50 Members!
- $958.85 available in bank today
- $1,110 in unpaid due installments.
- We need to sale preorder shirts asap! We owe $381.04 to Massive Graphics
- We will owe $1350 for rent and Insurance at the first of the month!
- We need to vote on raising membership dues to $400/Year
- We can now accept monthly payments of $33.33 through Dwolla
- Please encourage people to at least enter donations into the Donation Form!
- Renovating Section 2
- We must cross the hurdle of finalizing 501c3 status asap!
- We have acquired a trade show booth
- Greyson is working on an improved inventory system
- Appointing officiers
- Backtoom is Chuck
- Derek is doing the website
- Greyson is working on the kiosk
- Mike Mattice is working on the electricity issues
- Dylan is looking into an endowment with the Oklahoma City Community Foundation
- How do we fund the pickup of the new Bridgeport CNC Mill
- People pooled money Collected $159
- Hazardous waste day is coming up this saturday
- We are going to redo the label making system. Making QR Codes and equipment wiki pages should be fun!
- New Book Club is getting started. Net Smart By Howard Rheingold is first book
- Kansas City Maker Faire on June 23-24
- Power wheels competition
- Register if you would like to show something until April 30th
- Last year it was $10 for preorders and $12 at the door.
- We will apply booth!
- Scott mentioned doing projects with government
- Kyle mentioned getting donations for Lowes and trying to get more people involved from the film community.
- Drew suggested running a contest to get people from our local community to suggest and vote on project ideas that OHM Space and FabLab Tulsa helps make real!